- “Fuigo Festival” new
- SAGA MONOSUGO TOUR was held by Saga Prefecture.
- We participated in SAGA Monosugo Festa 9 held at Saga Sunrisepark as an exhibitor.
- Mieko Otakara of the Yokota Plant’s Manufacturing Department participates in the round-table discussion "Kagayake! Funejo☆in Kyushu"
- Jun Morinaga of the Yokota Plant's Production Department appeares on a program "Craftsmen's Off-Talk" hosted by Saga Prefecture!!
- Election of Officers
- The articles about Toa Koki appeared in the section of "Friday's Uraken" on the November and December issue of "Fit ECRU," which is inserted in the Saga Shimbun.
- “Fuigo Festival”
- Renewed the company information cartoon for factory tours for children.(Illustration: Ulaken・Volvox)
- Masayoshi Maeda Certified as a Marine Equipment Meister by Japan Ship Machinery and Equipment Association.
- A Toa Koki LINE sticker is now available.（Illustration: Ulaken・Volvox）
- "SAGA MONOSUGO Festa 2022" was closed successfully!
- Toa Koki Soft Tennis Club won the Saga Prefectural Qualifying Tournament for the Saga Prefecture non-professional Soft Tennis Championship.
- Toa Koki Baseball Team advanced to the Top4 of the Saga Prefectural preliminary round for the Prince Takamatsunomiya’s Cup Tournament.
- Brew KASHIMA participates in the Emperor's Cup National Tournament as a representative of Saga Prefecture
- IoT Section was newly established under the Engineering Department.
Toa Koki’s Business ActivitiesOur business
The first small Toa Koki Factory was founded in the former castle town of Kashima City, Saga Prefecture during World War II. The company overcame the hardships of war and the subsequent economic turmoil and finally established itself as a manufacturer of ship components that was able to provide support to the shipping industry both in Japan and overseas. One of its major products is large cylinder liners for diesel engines, which enjoy the largest share of the global market.
The main parts of diesel engine components are made of high-quality cast metal that demands the highest quality and precision. Thus, the manufacture of these products requires sophisticated technology and skill as well as quality management systems such as ISO 9001. The following is a description of some of the technological skills we have developed over the years.
Our concept of environmental conservation
Toa Koki’s operations are conducted in accordance with the ISO 9001 quality management and ISO 14001 environmental management systems in order to provide satisfaction to customers and promote environmental conservation activities as a global corporation.
Contributions to local communities
What kind of company is Toa Koki? This website provides easy-to-understand answers to that question. We also conduct tours of our factory for corporations and groups.
“New Lifestyle” Declaration of Reassurance
TOA KOKI has issued its own Declaration of Reassurance in order to implement the Japanese government’s “New Lifestyle” initiative.